Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

UKM Sales reputable?

Article about: Avoid. He took me for a lot when I was green. He's been closing down ever since. Andy

Default UKM Sales reputable?

Just wondering what is anyone's opinion on the website 'ukm sales' which has an implausable 70% off its German combt badges and medals etc. for another few days? Apparently I can get an anti-partisan badge for £150 . . . :S Too good to be true?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement UKM Sales reputable?
    P
    Many

Default Re: UKM Sales reputable?

No no avoid avoid

Quote by Richarduk View Post
    Just wondering what is anyone's opinion on the website 'ukm sales' which has an implausable 70% off its German combt badges and medals etc. for another few days? Apparently I can get an anti-partisan badge for £150 . . . :S Too good to be true?
    I think you've already answered your own question, don't you? As for the APB with a 70% reduction from £550 to £150, it's known as the 'Goggle Eyed Fake'. The site is a joke.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Daniel,

Just having a browse, seems a bit odd doesn't it, have you heard bad things? This is the only militaria website I've seen so far with a sale on, which is unusual in itself. Are they all fakes on ukm sales?

Good point Ned, just found this site very strange!

Quote by big ned View Post
    The site is a joke.
    Ned has said it all!
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi Daniel,

Just having a browse, seems a bit odd doesn't it, have you heard bad things? This is the only militaria website I've seen so far with a sale on, which is unusual in itself. Are they all fakes on ukm sales?
    That's because it's a closing down sale. I just checked it out.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I did note that they say "we will ONLY bill your credit card with the discounted amount, not the website price" ...........d'ya promise?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi Daniel,

They are having a closing down sale but it's just a rebrand, the owner will create another site and con people, just do a search on here and you will read countless stories of people being ripped of by either not getting the items and if by the small chance they do arrive it's 99.9% likely to be a fake item....not a genuine piece.
    If you want to buy from uk dealers that's fine but please do avoid this one at all costs so you wont loose any money.

Ps I could inbox you a few dealers I use from the uk who are genuine dealers orr if you want to buy from abroad check the recommended dealers section here or buy from active users here on the classifieds.

-Daniel

Quote by big ned View Post
    That's because it's a closing down sale. I just checked it out.
    Hopefully he retires so there's one less faker about

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast