Unmarked Flugzeugführerabzeichen

Article about: Here is another one that I am looking at. Seek the pro's opinions, is it real?

Default Unmarked Flugzeugführerabzeichen

Here is another one that I am looking at. Seek the pro's opinions, is it real?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	German-pilot-badge- 2 3387.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	951804   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	German pilot badge WW2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	951803  

Last edited by rbminis; 04-07-2016 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Please observe the Moderators requests when posting in the Orders and Decorations area.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Thank you,
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I offer again? and I still don't like it. honestly, why take a chance. There ain't no bargains out there

When you're wounded and left of Afghanistan's plains,
    An' the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Jest roll to your rifle an' blow out your brains,
    An' go to your Gawd like a soldier." - Rudyard Kipling

Thanks, I will pass on this one, I haven't dabbled in the WW2 German awards for the past 50 years and I know the market is flooded with fakes.

"FLL" based fake imo.

The market is for sure flooded with fakes, but you can for sure buy also still very nice and 100% original medals and badges.

Will do. Thanks for the heads up. I'm old and my wife says senile, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Hi, not one that I am liking, the reverse looks "sanded back", most likely to hid casting flaws. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Best to get badges from collector forums. That way you have the best collector "security" possible these days.
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"