Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Valuation of EK2 and Ostmedaille please.

Article about: Although i have seen them being sold on eBay although in most cases they edit the swastika using photoshop to comply with ebay rules, Thanks, Glen.

Default Valuation of EK2 and Ostmedaille please.

Hi,
    I would like to know the value of a EK2, ring mark 98, made by Rudolf Souval
    ( austria ) And an early type Russian front medal, both with ribbons. Iv been asked if i would sell them but dont know the value as i dont usually sell my pieces,
    So if anyone know could you please help.
    regards Dave.
    Last edited by Adrian; 01-03-2012 at 12:25 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Valuation of EK2 and Ostmedaille please.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Valuation, please

hello dave

could you please post some fast good on pictures as we need to see condition and sutch

?

Photographs are indeed needed, the condition can never be described well enough by words alone. Also, wait for several similar valuations before you quote any prices to any potential buyer.

Regards,

Carl

As already said, we must see the condition of each one, however on average a marked EK2 Souval around 75-85 Euros and a Ostmedal around 30 Euros

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi,
    thank you for the replies i will get some pics up tomorrow.
    dave.

?

Dave, I'll move this one to the TR Decorations forum.
    As the guys have said, photos are a must so the condition can be taken into consideration.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Valuation on EK2 and Ost medal please

Hi,
    This post was put on a few days ago but without pics so iv included them now,
    thanks for your earlier input, the Cross is marked 98, by Rudolf Souval, (Austria).
    the ost, is the early type and in good condition, Im only asking for valuation as i have been asked if i would sell them and as i dont usually sell my items im not sure what they cost. thanks for you time.
    Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Valuation of EK2 and Ostmedaille please.   Valuation of EK2 and Ostmedaille please.  

Valuation of EK2 and Ostmedaille please.   Valuation of EK2 and Ostmedaille please.  

Default Re: Valuation on EK2 and Ost medal please

I will stick to my previous evaluation, both good items

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hey, they both look good. IMO i personally wouldn't pay over £100, the OST is probably worth about £30 and the EK2 could be about £50-70 depending on if its a rare maker (I have no idea) , but this is just my opinion
    Thanks, Glen.

It is almost impossible to answer to Your question about the price. I'm selling right now EKII in this forum for $135. Nobody is interested but I also do not see any point to sell it for example for $50. If You want to get good price, list it in open auction. I belive price can be around $100 and more.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast