Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Value Needed on Wurster GAB and Named DRL Badge in Gold

Article about: Greetings everyone, I have decided to sell a couple of badges from my collection, and I would like to know a fair value to put on them. I've searched dealer sites, and prices seem to be all

RZM
    ?

Default Value Needed on Wurster GAB and Named DRL Badge in Gold

Greetings everyone,

I have decided to sell a couple of badges from my collection, and I would like to know a fair value to put on them. I've searched dealer sites, and prices seem to be all over the map. Please have a look at the pictures and let me know your opinions. Badges are far from my area of expertise, but I know this site is full of great people who can help!

The DRL was briefly discussed here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...e-gold-390952/

Thanks!
    RZM
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Value Needed on Wurster GAB and Named DRL Badge in Gold   Value Needed on Wurster GAB and Named DRL Badge in Gold  

Value Needed on Wurster GAB and Named DRL Badge in Gold   Value Needed on Wurster GAB and Named DRL Badge in Gold  

Value Needed on Wurster GAB and Named DRL Badge in Gold   Value Needed on Wurster GAB and Named DRL Badge in Gold  

Attached Images Attached Images Value Needed on Wurster GAB and Named DRL Badge in Gold 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Value Needed on Wurster GAB and Named DRL Badge in Gold
    P
    Many

RZM
    ?

Anyone??

RZM
    ?

That's what I was going to do, but I wanted to figure out a fair price to put on them. I know almost nothing about badges, lol.

?

Maybe $150 for the GAB and $35 for the DRL.