Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Various items for viewing...

Article about: Ok, i went to this show in my area today, came across a guy that had alot of WW2 allied items out for viewing for sale. Si i took the chance, and asked him if he had any WW2 German items. He

Default Various items for viewing...

Ok, i went to this show in my area today, came across a guy that had alot of WW2 allied items out for viewing for sale.

Si i took the chance, and asked him if he had any WW2 German items.

He said , boxes of it, i dont put it out because of the smartass comments from people.

He was very willing to let me look over everything, I was able to take some pics with my iPhone.

I have his contact to go by his house, and purchase whatever i want to.

Here are some pics, please let me know what you think. The funeral sash has an SS RZM stamping on the inside, like a SS cap would have on the underside of the brim.

This guy had boxes, upon boxes of WW2 German items, and from what i could tell, they are all original items, from what i could tell from the pics of items i have seen on here before.

I know some of these items belong in the SS section.

Thanks
    Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Various items for viewing...   Various items for viewing...  

Various items for viewing...   Various items for viewing...  

Various items for viewing...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Various items for viewing...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Various items for viewing...

By the way, i felt like i just hit the jackpot, so much for sale, and in one location.

Brian

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    By the way, i felt like i just hit the jackpot, so much for sale, and in one location.

Brian
    Indeed! I would be excited as hell too. These items look to be genuine at first glance. Does he have any headgear? Please take some photos if you can when you see him again.

BTW, do you know what the four leaf clover with the Swas is?

No i dont know what the 4 leaf clover is, i was hoping someone would.

The golden party badge is the bigger, 30mm, and a 4 digit number on the back, and that should make it an early badge.

Yes, he said he had a luftwaffe cap, and an army panzer crusher, he would bring those with him the next time we meet.

I would like to know what the funeral sash actually is, and with the SS RZM markings on it, and all.

The SS cap eagle, he only asking 100.00 for it, and it seems unissued.

Look in the background of the pics, you can more of his collection for sale.

Brian

?

Brian,
    I would contact the seller and ask to go by his house and take much better photos. It is impossible to tell if anything is original by these pics. The Luftwaffe Gemeinsames Flugzeugführer und Beobachterabzeichen and Flieger Erinnerungsabzeichen are high value badges and widely faked. They need to be examined closely front and back.
    The guys in the SS forum might be able to help with those items from the pics but I doubt it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Yes, Im suppose to be going by his house later this week, and will have my better camera.

Brian

Hi Brian,

The four leaf clover and swaz are merely a good luck token or badge. I have also seen watch fobs similar to this. It is not third reich/nazi related in any way.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Does anyone have a link, where i could look up the party membership number on the back of the party pin, and hopefully to see who he is.

Its a 4 digit number, so it should be a person high up in the party.

Party number 1191.

thanks
    Brian

The four leaf clover is a good luck charm from the 20's most likely from USA

Yes, that pin had some serious age to it, and was in great shape.

His prices were not cheap, but not stupidly high either, he seemed to price them just right, although some items were priced really cheap.

He also had an SS 4 year, and 8 year ribbon.

Brian

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast