Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

this website looks like it has Great Deals, but I'm not 100% sure

Article about: Sorry to bother you guys I want to get into reenacting, and my good friend helped me get together a uniform, and I found great deals on websites that are trustable (IMA and Hessen). Then I f

Default this website looks like it has Great Deals, but I'm not 100% sure

Sorry to bother you guys
    I want to get into reenacting, and my good friend helped me get together a uniform, and I found great deals on websites that are trustable (IMA and Hessen).
    Then I found a great Deal on this one website on Medals, German WWII
    I Was just making sure I know what I'm getting, and not being scammed, again, trying to learn as much as possible about WW2 militaria,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement this website looks like it has Great Deals, but I'm not 100% sure
    P
    Many

SVMilitaria is, overall, not a Bad place-they have some decent stuff at decent prices. Unfortunately, Karl Kithier-the guy who owns the place, is rarely available by email and is in and out quite abit so it is tough to contact him other than by telephone-which is strongly suggested, as there are many here who will tell you that they have never been able to get an email reply from him!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I commented on a similar post last week Karl is best reached by phone that is what he told me at least and that is the only way I have spoken to him he has good stuff at affordable prices I never had a problem with him. timothy

I've purchased from before but good look getting replies to emails. They are right, best to call. His items are very resonable, and I've never had any trouble with purchases from him.

?

There are plenty of thread here about this dealer, one within the last week. Try a search for SV Militaria and you will find all the answers you need.

If you're doing re-enacting I doubt you will be looking for original German Awards and Decorations so I will close this thread.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....