Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What do you think about this shoulderboard? I GOT IT BY MISTAKE...

Article about: Hi, i received the Krim Shield pictured below today! In the same package (without ordering it) was the shoulder board! Do you have any information about it? I got it by seller's mistake who

Default What do you think about this shoulderboard? I GOT IT BY MISTAKE...

Hi, i received the Krim Shield pictured below today! In the same package (without ordering it) was the shoulder board! Do you have any information about it? I got it by seller's mistake who placed it in the same parcel with the Shield!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think about this shoulderboard? I GOT IT BY MISTAKE...
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: What do you think about this shoulderboard? I GOT IT BY MISTAKE...

Im not sure what it is exactly, maybe some sort of naval board? But Im sure it wasnt a mistake. Alot of dealers/sellers will throw in a small inexpensive "freebie" with purchases, especially if you have bought from them before. It has happened to me a few times (especially with photos). After the first time, I realized it was not a mistake. haha

It's true, i have bought from him again! The same thing happened again when i bought two Signal magazines from a Greek seller and i received three of them! So in a way this action is a "thank you" gift... Thanks for the information!

?

sounds like you are buying from the right sellers my friend! Also, forgot to say I liked the Krim shield too. I have yet to add one to my collection

I found it for $130 with an originality guarantee! The price was too neat to ignore it if you consider some other sellers which place a price of $250-$350! On the other hand i don't have any Infantry badges likes thee on your prof photo...

?

What nationality is the shoulderboard? Perhaps you could post it in another sub forum here that deals with uniforms?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....