Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

What Ribbion is this?

Article about: What ribbon is the one with Black Stripe, White Stripe, Red Center, White Stripe, Black Stripe Thanks in advance!

Default What Ribbion is this?

What ribbon is the one with

Black Stripe, White Stripe, Red Center, White Stripe, Black Stripe

Thanks in advance!

What Ribbion is this?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What Ribbion is this?
    P
    Many

The Blutorden. (Officially, it shouldn't appear on a ribbon bar, though.)

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    The Blutorden. (Officially, it shouldn't appear on a ribbon bar, though.)
    Thanks, me and another forum member were discussing it the other night and thought it might be a Blutorden. But, it seemed odd to us that it would be on this bar.

- - ------- - -

Would a DRK-Generalhauptführer have ever had one bestowed upon him?

MAP
    ?

Thanks Andreas.

Christian and I were discussing this. As he notes, the bar is for someone in the DRK. He also received among others the WW1 Non Combatant EK, Heer Long Service, some DRK awards.

I just found it odd that there would be the Blood Order...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Christian K View Post
    Thanks, me and another forum member were discussing it the other night and thought it might be a Blutorden. But, it seemed odd to us that it would be on this bar.
    Would a DRK-Generalhauptführer have ever had one bestowed upon him?
    If you are asking whether it is possible: Sure, if he had participated in the 1923 Putsch or met one of the other requirements (like imprisonment or severe bodily injury during the pre-1933 Kampfzeit or the pre-1938 period in Austria). If you are asking whether there actually was a DRK "general" who held that award: Sorry; I don't know.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    If you are asking whether it is possible: Sure, if he had participated in the 1923 Putsch or met one of the other requirements (like imprisonment or severe bodily injury during the pre-1933 Kampfzeit or the pre-1938 period in Austria). If you are asking whether there actually was a DRK "general" who held that award: Sorry; I don't know.
    Thank you very much, I was just asking if it was possible.