Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What services those medals has been awarded?

Article about: I added 2 new photos Ost medal and inside the ringi is number 6,photos isn't very good because i have bad camera

Default What services those medals has been awarded?

What services those medals has been awarded?
    Are they originals,can anyone tell?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What services those medals has been awarded?   What services those medals has been awarded?  

What services those medals has been awarded?   What services those medals has been awarded?  

What services those medals has been awarded?   What services those medals has been awarded?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What services those medals has been awarded?
    P
    Many

Default Re: What services those medals has been awarded?

Do any of the ribbon suspension rings have a makers mark stamped on them? Stewy

Well you have a OST Russian front medal which looks ok, an iron cross 2nd class which doesn't look good although it may have a number stamped around the suspension ring also the 1939 appears to be off centre, an unmarked ww1 german non combatants hindenburg cross, a war merit medal with swords which looks ok, a ribbon bar for ww1 iron/hindenburg cross and 25 years faithful service, a war merit medallion for civilians although it has the wrong ribbon, War merit medal without swords which looks ok and finally a Hitler Youth 1941 festival badge,
    I may be wrong but i hope this helps,
    Thanks, Glen.

?

Alright,
    You have a Frozen meat medal (Russian front medal) but i am worried about the funny looking helmet and the very smooth paintwork.
    You have also a KVK2kwithoutswords that i am also worried about, the swastica is off centre and looks artifically worn.
    The iron cross could be real,... but it has been repainted.
    The hindemburg cross is real and is for widows.
    I dont know anything about the hitler youth pin but If i didint know anybetter i would say its fake....
    the rest are original.
    everything i said is in my opinion and you would need to wait for the experts to come and give better answers..

regards,
    pat

The eagles beak looks a little strange on the Ost medal. Stewy

imo the ek2 and ost medal are fake the ek2 looks cast so many flaws

tom

I'm not keen on the Ostmedal and the EK2 either.

Regards

The HJ Siegernadel looks like a good 'un, missing its pin.
    Don't like the EK2, KvK without swords, unsure on the Ost medal.
    Like the CoH for widows, KvK with swords, Merit medal 3rd class which has the wrong ribbon BTW and the ribbon bar.
    Tom

?

Hi Estland and welcome to the forum.
    The medals you posted above were not awarded to any particular branch of service, they are general awards that could be given to any member of the German forces who qualified for them.

I will try and help with the awards that I know about.
    The Ostmedaille I believe is good but I would like to see a straight on photo before I can be sure in my mind.
    The Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse is a fake made in one piece with poor details.
    The Hindenberg cross for widows is good.
    Both the Kriegsverdienstkreuz with and without swords are good, as is the Kriegsverdienstmedaille even though it has the wrong ribbon.
    I like the ribbonbar too.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I agree with adrian. I have similair issue about the Eagle to. Better front photo need like Adrian stated.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast