Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Winterschlacht Im Osten 1941/2 / Eastern Front Medal - from lot I just bought

Article about: Here is another piece from that lot that I just acquired. Seems like a nice original OM medal. It is marked 108 which seems to be a rare maker according to the database.

Default Winterschlacht Im Osten 1941/2 / Eastern Front Medal - from lot I just bought

Here is another piece from that lot that I just acquired. Seems like a nice original OM medal. It is marked 108 which seems to be a rare maker according to the database.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Winterschlacht Im Osten 1941/2 / Eastern Front Medal - from lot I just bought   Winterschlacht Im Osten 1941/2 / Eastern Front Medal - from lot I just bought  

Winterschlacht Im Osten 1941/2 / Eastern Front Medal - from lot I just bought   Winterschlacht Im Osten 1941/2 / Eastern Front Medal - from lot I just bought  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Winterschlacht Im Osten 1941/2 / Eastern Front Medal - from lot I just bought
    P
    Many

I got pain in the neck from looking at your pictures, but I do not see any problem here. It is good original eastern front medal.

Best regards,
    Franko

Franko,

Are the pictures crooked for you??? They are showing correctly on my screen.

Comparing it to my own, looks like a good one. Nice patination to the edges, and just enough wear on the details to make them stand out.

Regards, B.B.

Quote by nbushyager View Post
    Franko,

Are the pictures crooked for you??? They are showing correctly on my screen.
    Your photos are fine.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

When I click to enlarge pictures they are showing upside down on my smartphone. They are probably just fine on laptop or computer monitor though.

Best regards,
    Franko

A good original IMO, congrats