Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW2 Kriegsmarine kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.

Article about: hi adrian, im ar work at the moment but ill post some on this afternoon

Default Re: WW2 Kriegsmarine kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.

hi adrian, im ar work at the moment but ill post some on this afternoon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Kriegsmarine kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.
    P
    Many

heres some clearer picture adrian hope they are ok. you dont know anyone whos interested in buying it? what do you think it will be worth?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 Kriegsmarine kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.   WW2 Kriegsmarine kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.  

WW2 Kriegsmarine kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.   WW2 Kriegsmarine kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.  

?

Hi John,
    Thank you for posting the additional pics. No problem with originality for me.
    In this condition with the catch missing and a worn finish I don't think it will be worth more than £100 and probably nearer £80.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by AdrianC View Post
    Hi John,
    Thank you for posting the additional pics. No problem with originality for me.
    In this condition with the catch missing and a worn finish I don't think it will be worth more than £100 and probably nearer £80.
    I would make you right there Adrian

As a footnote, I would say that the value would be approx £80, because it's not one you see that often. A common maker would command about half of that (£40)

?

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    I would make you right there Adrian

As a footnote, I would say that the value would be approx £80, because it's not one you see that often. A common maker would command about half of that (£40)
    Phew! Good to know John.
    Prices are subjective and vary alot depending on who is quoting and who is buying or selling. I try to be realistic and take all things into consideration.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2