Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

WWII German Medal 25 years

Article about: WWII German Medal nead your help for this medal real or fake i want buy this one with the original box ( 25 on box ) possible for 25 years service unknow for me

Default WWII German Medal 25 years

WWII German Medal nead your help for this medal real or fake i want buy this one with the original box ( 25 on box ) possible for 25 years service unknow for me
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII German Medal 25 years   WWII German Medal 25 years  

WWII German Medal 25 years  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German Medal 25 years
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: WWII German Medal 25 years

It looks good to me, what's the green strip on the box? It looks like elasticated vet bandage.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi Andrelus

Thats a good Faithful Service cross

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Great condition,
    i have a question about these awards, why is it that thare are plenty of these awards always for sale, usually in great condition , with their box's and for a fair price....i suspected they were faked..maybe i'm just being paranoid..as they are a great looking medal..

The victor will never be asked, if he told the truth.

?

Quote by darrenj40 View Post
    Great condition,
    i have a question about these awards, why is it that thare are plenty of these awards always for sale, usually in great condition , with their box's and for a fair price....i suspected they were faked..maybe i'm just being paranoid..as they are a great looking medal..
    Good question. I'm guessing here but I think the availability is down to the numbers produced, the lack of desirability and these reasons keep the price low. Not being a combat award and probably only worn on certain occasions may account for the condition many of these medals are found in.
    They are a great looking medal - here's mine.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII German Medal 25 years   WWII German Medal 25 years  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I think you are right Adrian.

My first ever medal was one of these I found at a flea market and it got me into collecting. I dare say this cross was the first of many new collections due to its price and good looks

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Its good. I have had a few of these myself. I have just one in my collection with box now. They make good gifts to family collectors. They are common and I have never seen a fake. I have only ever seen these worn on a medals bar so I imagine they were usually just kept in the box. I did the same with mine.

thanks for all answer i am buy this medal and receive in short time is very nice with box

?

Hi , these are great and every collection should have one
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...