Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen

Article about: Does this badge stand any chance of being original? The catch to the pin assembly looks to have been glued on in the recent past, so even if the badge is a good one the value will be much re

Default Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen

Does this badge stand any chance of being original? The catch to the pin assembly looks to have been glued on in the recent past, so even if the badge is a good one the value will be much reduced. If a KM badge collector could let me know it would be much appreciated.
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen   Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen  

Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen  
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-03-2014 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen
    P
    Many

?

Hi D,

It's the same story as the FLL Marine Artillery badge you posted. Looks like an original badge, lost all its finish, top hook gone, catch replaced and refinished wreath. Not collectible in that condition in my opinion.

Best regards,
    ---Norm

?

Hello,
    I agree with Norm, the badge is just not in collectible shape. Save your pennies and wait for a nice one. Patience is key in this hobby.

Jody

I think its collectable,it would do me.

Hi, another original award that has had the hardware replaced. Seems almost like these KM awards have been on a flat board at some point, hence the hardware having been removed? Leon.