Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen

Article about: Hi guys, what are your views on this badge, despite the missing pin?, according to the seller, the manufacturer is Schickle / Mayer, appreciate your comments, regards, Juan

Default Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen

Hi guys, what are your views on this badge, despite the missing pin?, according to the seller, the manufacturer is Schickle / Mayer, appreciate your comments, regards, Juan

Seller asks for 100 Euros, what do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen   Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen
    P
    Many

Hi Juan,

It's an original badge for sure, but for me the damage outweighs the price and I'd let it pass. Others may well think differently, but that's just my opinion on it.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks Ned, what if I try to improve that price, would it be still worth while in your opinion?, regards, Juan
    Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Juan,

It's an original badge for sure, but for me the damage outweighs the price and I'd let it pass. Others may well think differently, but that's just my opinion on it.

Regards, Ned.

Hi Juan,

No, I would pass on this one and save up the money for a complete example. I go by the mantra "Condition, Condition, Condition" these days having spent years looking at what's out there and deciding that this is the overriding consideration when literally thousands of examples are available of any particular badge or medal. Again, that's just personal preference.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks Ned, you are right, unless I get it for free, it will be money spent on an incomplete piece. Following your good advice, I will pass from this one and wait and see for a complete one. By the way, managed to get the U Boat at a discount price, 350Euros was over the top, thanks and regards, Juan
    Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Juan,

No, I would pass on this one and save up the money for a complete example. I go by the mantra "Condition, Condition, Condition" these days having spent years looking at what's out there and deciding that this is the overriding consideration when literally thousands of examples are available of any particular badge or medal. Again, that's just personal preference.

Regards, Ned.