Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Order of the Red Banner, screwback

Article about: Yefim Pavlovich NIZOV, Captain and Assistant Commander of Staff for reconnaissance/intelligence of the 911th Rifles Regiment of 244th Rifles Division. The other medals were added for the sak

?

Default Order of the Red Banner, screwback

Yefim Pavlovich NIZOV, Captain and Assistant Commander of Staff for reconnaissance/intelligence of the 911th Rifles Regiment of 244th Rifles Division.

The other medals were added for the sake of the photo(to show what his research said he had) and are not original to the grouping.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order of the Red Banner, screwback   Order of the Red Banner, screwback  

Attached Images Attached Images Order of the Red Banner, screwback  Order of the Red Banner, screwback 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of the Red Banner, screwback
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Order of the Red Banner, screwback

Anyone else have any ORB screwback groups to share?

rare piece ! and very expensive ! look this link , the seller have 5 for sale with great pic !!

Collect Russia SOVIET ORDERS AND MEDALS Order of the Red Banner Soviet Russian

?

Thanks Pierre!

The prices have gone up quite a bit. There is no way I could ever afford such an item today. I bought mine from the same dealer back in 1992 for a mere 190 dollars because there was a flaw with the enamel!

What type/sub class is mine?

only $190 Wow !

i think is type 2 var 2 i lost my book sorry

?

I know!! Looking at Igor's site now makes my head hurt! I was tempted to sell my collection more than once(as my focus is now the Luftwaffe) to purchase certain items... Fortunately, I did not. I really do like them a lot and doubt that I will ever part with it at this point.

great decision ! sell Never ! i like too the old soviet medal and badge ! in silver with enamel !!!!

?

I agree. After it sitting in my collection for such time, I was delighted to finally get the research completed last year. I would recommend to everyone to get their military orders researched. It adds a complete new life to your orders!

pjm
    ?

I have several screwback Red Banners and Lenn Order. The lowest number Red Banner is 1091. One is the Russian Federation version. Where can I get them researched?

?

here is neighboor from a Vadim, Ukrainian collectior. Original source www.ww2.ru/forum
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order of the Red Banner, screwback  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast