Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Buying a collection

Article about: Hello Gents. I am about to buy a collction of 18 Soviet medals. All medals was earned by the one soldier. The collection also includes all documentation for each single medal given to this s

Default Re: Buying a collection

Thanks a lot for the feed back William. I appreciate it. I really like this grouping.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

For me, after doing math on the $ conversion, maybe alittle high but, finding a grouping like this will also not come around soon! I'm a collector and don't sell anything, so sometimes I get that, "go for it", mindset. Also, it's better to over-pay for authentic than get fakes for free!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    The real value lies with the WW2 awarded peices. The later anniversary medals have a very low value.

Cheers, Ade.
    Well if the jubilee ones are all come with documents to the same person it counts as well , not that easy to get nowadays.

I have set of medals like that in my collection, the only combat medal is a VoG .

Hey Lars,

I know a bit about Soviet awards but not too much. I like the way this grouping looks, though. I would be happy to add it to my collection for the right price.
    Looking for WWII U.S. dog tags

Nice group, especially because of the temporary award certificate, which is a quite scarce document.

By the way, both Bravery Medal citations can be found online. Contact me if you want to have them translated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123