Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Buying a collection

Article about: Hello Gents. I am about to buy a collction of 18 Soviet medals. All medals was earned by the one soldier. The collection also includes all documentation for each single medal given to this s

?

Default Buying a collection

Hello Gents. I am about to buy a collction of 18 Soviet medals. All medals was earned by the one soldier. The collection also includes all documentation for each single medal given to this soldier, his "soldier book" and everything. Can you please help me out with the originality of some of the medals and certificates ASAP

Regards

Lars

Buying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collection

Buying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collectionBuying a collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buying a collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: Buying a collection

Very cool!

?

Please guys

Hi, Datrus

Have you tried to research the numbers to see if they are awarded to the same soldier? Also, there appears to be a 40yr commemorative medal. Does the paperwork list his name for this award? If it does, and the other medals are named to him, I would say you have a nice set!!!!

I can't say they are authentic but what would the odds be of 18 fakes attributed to the same soldier, based on the serial numbers?

I wish you the best of luck on these, nice set and I would like to own them also.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Thanks a lot for the input Green. I have no knowledge about researching Soviet medals. Also i do not know how much time i have to do it. My wife have looked at it and she says all medal was awarded to this soldier.

Datrus

Understood. Try this site for a start, it may help. Ade has posted this site before and I searched my Order of the Red Star with it.

Odysseus © -- Soviet Screwback Orders

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Thanks Green.

Datrus

My pleasure Please update us with your findings/conclusion, I know I'm interested in this thread.

Green

?

I will. I am looking at the web site now, but quite a number of this soldiers medals is not in their data base. Combat Medal "For Courage, Order of Patriotic War II step, ) Letter of the Second World War 1941-1945 Participant
    (For the Liberation of Kalinin and Smolensk oblasts, Belarus, Lithuania, taking East Prussia and Königsberg, for combat operations in Mongolia
    forcing the Greater Khingan, the release of Port Arthur

The Medal "For Victory over Germany" + Certification for Medal

This soldier have been around to say the least. This is just a few examples of his medals/orders. There is also some newer ones and his Red Army book all pages filled out. Damn...

?

I can't say anything of papers, well not quite my cap of tea. But BMs are perfectly fine. Will try to see on on-line resource about if anything about the recipient have been put on already

Oops. I coud find 2 Kozlovs Vasilij Potapovich with DoB 1902 awarded BM

But both are in service from 1943.

Anyway one of them also is from Mogilev .

check it here, there is some English I believe.

Подвиг Народа

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast