Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Excellent badges/awards ~ Let's see yours

Article about: Ok I'm on a roll, here are my excellent badges. The mortarman badge has a screwpost repair and a badly done enamel repair. The scout badge has enamel repair as well. I don't mind some damage

Strelok
    ?

Default Excellent badges/awards ~ Let's see yours

Ok I'm on a roll, here are my excellent badges. The mortarman badge has a screwpost repair and a badly done enamel repair. The scout badge has enamel repair as well. I don't mind some damage, it was worn by fighting men and that way you know its real
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Excellent badges/awards ~ Let's see yours   Excellent badges/awards ~ Let's see yours  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Excellent badges/awards ~ Let's see yours

An Excellent Driver's Badge from a documented grouping to Red Army man Polikarpov, Driver Field Artillery Depot Nr. 67, 57th Army, 3rd Ukranian Front.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Excellent badges/awards ~ Let's see yours  

Here are mine
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Excellent badges/awards ~ Let's see yours   Excellent badges/awards ~ Let's see yours  

its possible to you to make a description of the badge,( the name of badge ) fighting badge, driver badge ,,,,,and more pic Please

i have only one back 67or 61 + maker mark . i buy this badge in Kharkov in 2004. Excellent badge for ??? i have no idea . driver badge show truck , sniper badge show riffle , this badge show a star , star for ....

Excellent badges/awards ~ Let's see yours  

Hi Pierre, it is 1960's/70's, maybe later, and is Proficient Army Serviceman's badge.

Cheers, Ade.

Thank Very much Adrian !!!!you have a idea the year, the badge change for the pin ?

Sorry Pierre, I don't have any more info. Post war things I know only a little about.

Cheers, Ade.

An Excellent Signalman's Badge from a documented grouping of Red Army Man Kucherianko, Battery Signal Man, 837th Rifle Regiment, 238th Rifle Division.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Excellent badges/awards ~ Let's see yours  

Quote by Pierre N View Post
    its possible to you to make a description of the badge,( the name of badge ) fighting badge, driver badge ,,,,,and more pic Please
    Sure, upper photo upper line:
    - artillery man;
    - mortar man;
    - sniper;
    - mashine-gunner;
    - tankman;
    - submariner;
    lower line:
    - signalman;
    - anti-aircraft defense man;
    - scout;
    - road builder;
    - baker;
    - cook.

lower photo upper line:
    - torpedoman;
    - miner;
    - sapper;
    - aidman;
    - railway troops man.
    lower line:
    - driver;
    - tractor driver;
    - fireman;
    - pontooner;
    - marksman.

Here are all existed types of wartime founded "Exellent..." badges (except "marksman" - postwar founded badge).

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast