Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Grigorii I. Kodenets, Border Guards, NKVD, documents & medals group

Article about: -Document for the Medal and Medal for Victory over Germany awarded October 5th, 1945 and signed by Chief of the 1st Okrug Aviation Repair Workshop, Independent Aviation Brigade, Border Guard

Default Grigorii I. Kodenets, Border Guards, NKVD, documents & medals group

-Document for the Medal and Medal for Victory over Germany awarded October 5th, 1945 and signed by Chief of the 1st Okrug Aviation Repair Workshop, Independent Aviation Brigade, Border Guards, NKVD, Engineer-Major Konstantinov.

-Document for the Medal and Medal for the Defense of Moscow awarded August 21st, 1944 and signed by Chief of the 1st Okrug Aviation Repair Workshop, Independent Aviation Brigade, Border Guards, NKVD, Engineer-Major Konstantinov, Serial #O010681.

-Document for the Order and Order of the Patriotic War, 2nd Class, 1985 Jubilee Issue, #3403493.

Document for the Order and Order for Bravery (Ukrainian commemorative), 3rd Class, #227768 awarded 1999

-Veteran Identification Booklet dated 1984.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grigorii I. Kodenets, Border Guards, NKVD, documents & medals group   Grigorii I. Kodenets, Border Guards, NKVD, documents & medals group  

Grigorii I. Kodenets, Border Guards, NKVD, documents & medals group   Grigorii I. Kodenets, Border Guards, NKVD, documents & medals group  

Grigorii I. Kodenets, Border Guards, NKVD, documents & medals group   Grigorii I. Kodenets, Border Guards, NKVD, documents & medals group  

Last edited by Bill Garvy; 06-08-2014 at 05:40 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grigorii I. Kodenets, Border Guards, NKVD, documents & medals group
    P
    Many

Default Re: Grigorii I. Kodenets, Border Guards, NKVD, documents & medals group

Grigorii I. Kodenets
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grigorii I. Kodenets, Border Guards, NKVD, documents & medals group  

Default Re: Grigorii I. Kodenets, Border Guards, NKVD, documents & medals group

Nice group!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!