Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Labour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th Jubillee

Article about: Once again i have to ask for your help. Here i have 4 soviet medals , 1 labour medal, 1 for the victory over germany, 1 for the 100 years for the birth of lennin and1 jubille for the 40 year

Default Labour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th Jubillee

Once again i have to ask for your help. Here i have 4 soviet medals , 1 labour medal, 1 for the victory over germany, 1 for the 100 years for the birth of lennin and1 jubille for the 40 years since the end of the patriotic war. And now my usual question... Are they genuine??Labour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th JubilleeLabour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th JubilleeLabour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th JubilleeLabour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th JubilleeLabour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th JubilleeLabour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th JubilleeLabour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th JubilleeLabour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th JubilleeLabour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th Jubillee

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Labour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th Jubillee
    P
    Many

Default re: Labour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th Jubillee

All are fine.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default re: Labour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th Jubillee

The title of the thread is useless in helping anyone search for these medals and in light of a recent thread you should contact a mod to change it for you IMHO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

you are right Bond but what is the IMHO??

"IMHO" = In my honest opinion.

I will amend the thread title. Please see my thread in the discussions sub forum on how to write a sucessful thread:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/discu...-thread-17587/

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Labour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th Jubillee

ok ok Adrian i'll do it

Default Re: Labour medal, Victory over Germany, 100 years Lenin and 40th Jubillee

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    "IMHO" = In my honest opinion.

Cheers, Ade.
    I use it to mean In My Humble Opinion.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.