Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help with Soviet Table medals.

Article about: Hi ! I am looking for any kind of information about the table medals. I wonder if there is any kind of catalog, website or information in any guide or book. Here , I leave an two example of

?

Default Need help with Soviet Table medals.

Hi !
    I am looking for any kind of information about the table medals. I wonder if there is any kind of catalog, website or information in any guide or book.
    Here , I leave an two example of a table medal.

Table medal with original box concession, as Hero City Leningrad during the Great Patriotic War.
    The plaque was delivered during the anniversary of the October Revolution in 1967, and is made by the famous Soviet sculptor N. Sokolov, for the Leningrad Mint.
    It is made using solid brass, with a thickness of 5 mm, a diameter of 65 mm, weighing 151 grams, and a total weight of 211 gr box.
    In front of the plate you can see Lenin, with his typical and famous pose.
    On the back appears the concessions of the city, Hero City title, two Orders of Lenin, Order of October Revolution and the Order of the Red Banner. Also see the Neva river and sailing on it, the cruiser Aurora, which participated in 1905 in the Battle of Tsushima in the Russo-Japanese War (1904-1905) as part of the second Pacific squadron. During World War I, operated in Batic Fleet and during the Great Patriotic War the cruiser was badly damaged in the port of Oranienbaum during the defense of Leningrad.
    But what is known by Soviet, was by what happened in 1917, and that fired the shot that gave the signal for the start of the Bolshevik Revolution.
    It is now a floating museum and symbol of the city of St. Petersburg.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help with Soviet Table medals.   Need help with Soviet Table medals.  

Need help with Soviet Table medals.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help with Soviet Table medals.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Need help with Soviet Table medals.

Table Medal of the Leningrad Piskaryovskoye cementery, to commemorating the eternal glory of the defenders of Leningrad.
    In the Piskaryovskoye Cemetery, which opened on May 9, 1960, where lie the remains of 420,000 civilians and 50,000 soldiers of the Leningrad front, buried in 186 mass graves. Near the entrance is an eternal flame. The statue represents the motherland.
    It was minted in 1962 at the Leningrad Mint. Made of aluminum. Size: 58mm. Quantity: 10,600 pieces.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help with Soviet Table medals.  
    Attached Images Attached Images Need help with Soviet Table medals.  Need help with Soviet Table medals. 

Commemorative Medals of the Soviet Period, 1919 - 1991 - by A. Salykov

Hard to find, but keep checking...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

Thank you RichieC for your help.
    Best regards.