Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

new pick up ...condor medails ...italianan medal ...polizei spange ...

Article about: here a new pick up from this weekend in rotterdam the Netherlands ... i dont know any thing form the framed italian medall and the white cross medall but its looks verry nice to me and want

Default new pick up ...condor medails ...italianan medal ...polizei spange ...

here a new pick up from this weekend in rotterdam the Netherlands ...
    i dont know any thing form the framed italian medall and the white cross medall but its looks verry nice to me and want to know something more about this white cross medall... I think it is something with the condor legion. Has anybody seen it be fore and tell me more about it?
    Look forward to your answers!
    Greetings Andreas

new pick up ...condor medails ...italianan medal ...polizei spange ...new pick up ...condor medails ...italianan medal ...polizei spange ...new pick up ...condor medails ...italianan medal ...polizei spange ...new pick up ...condor medails ...italianan medal ...polizei spange ...new pick up ...condor medails ...italianan medal ...polizei spange ...new pick up ...condor medails ...italianan medal ...polizei spange ...new pick up ...condor medails ...italianan medal ...polizei spange ...[ATTACH=CONFIG]740396[/ATTACH
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture new pick up ...condor medails ...italianan medal ...polizei spange ...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement new pick up ...condor medails ...italianan medal ...polizei spange ...
    P
    Many

2 nice medals,and yes it was awarded to legion condor men.