Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

OPW II # 92536 awarded to Lieutenant Nikolay Strizhak

Article about: Hereby I wanna show my latest OPW II with rather low serial # 92536 (at least it is the lowest number I have in my collection). This order is in excellent condition with great patina and is

Thank you very much!!! Must have these documents translated. Though I can't read most of it I still pick out some parts and it does look like he worked on the B-25 indeed.

OPW II # 92536 awarded to Lieutenant Nikolay Strizhak

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OPW II # 92536 awarded to Lieutenant Nikolay Strizhak
    P
    Many

Nice award with his officers id booklet! I saw this award on the auction site, together with his other awards and documents. Such a pity that it got split up! It makes me sad.
    But luckily you managed to get this one, it's a really nice set (I was thinking of bidding on it but then something else came :-)).

Please advise if the remaining lot is still available, i.e. name of vendor, auction site, or other identifying information, thank you.

All lots where sold on Ebay the same evening. I will get in touch with the seller yes. Good advice. Perhaps it would be possible to re-unite this grouping again. It should stay together in my opinion.

Yes, please do get in touch with the seller. Did the Red Star, Leningrad, & Moscow set sell, or is it still available? Yes, that would be my intention, to keep this group together with your help.

Mail is send to the seller. He sells them seperately due to Ukrainian law which forbids to sell these as a grouping. I have heard something similar before but can not confirm since I am not familiar with Ukrainian law. Will keep everybody updated to see if this grouping can be brought back together.

Latest update: seems the seller is not really bothered to help any further. There is also a Budapest medal plus document from Nikolay Strizhak. It won't be sold to me, I need to wait till it's brought up for auction on Ebay. Still try to get that one but that will be the last I buy from the seller (this OPW II was my very first purchase from him btw). I know many dealers and sellers do split up groupings for more profit but to me personally that is an absolute shame. Shows absolutely no respect at all! Anyway, my apologies for my little rant here. These things just get me really angry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2