Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Order of Alexander Nevsky T1/V3 Replica

Article about: This is an excellent replica of the Order of Alexander Nevsky, Type 1/Variation 3. Established 29 July 1942. Awarded to division, brigade, regiment, battalion, company, and platoon commander

Doc Riley
    ?

Smile Order of Alexander Nevsky T1/V3 Replica

This is an excellent replica of the Order of Alexander Nevsky, Type 1/Variation 3.

Established 29 July 1942. Awarded to division, brigade, regiment, battalion, company, and platoon commanders for personal and skillful command of their units in action.

Small suspension. Suspension measures 20mm high and 29.5mm wide. Soldered ring on top of star-point. Hole on reverse measures 21mm.
    Some specimens have been observed with the ring made as part of the order instead of soldered. 3-rivets. Without stick-pin.

doc
    Attached Images Attached Images Order of Alexander Nevsky T1/V3 Replica  Order of Alexander Nevsky T1/V3 Replica 
    Last edited by Doc Riley; 09-29-2008 at 02:27 PM. Reason: additional info

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Order of Alexander Nevsky T1/V3 Replica

Very nice quality, I'am fear to buy them, dueof excellent quality copies
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Doc Riley
    ?

Smile Re: Order of Alexander Nevsky T1/V3 Replica

Hello Dimas!!! Thank You!!! I am also afraid to buy a genuine Nevsky plus prices are so high. The very first Soviet order I bought was a Nevsky. I later found out that it was a fake. I bought this copy for a uniform in my collection.

Doc

?

Default Re: Order of Alexander Nevsky T1/V3 Replica

For exposition is not bad, due of high officers awards will cost sometimes triple or higher than uniform itself
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Doc Riley
    ?

Smile Re: Order of Alexander Nevsky T1/V3 Replica

Thanks Dimas!!! I bought this copy for an M1940 Major of Medical Service uniform. The Uniform has square shoulders and narrow "appointed" shoulderboards. I'll try to post pictures of the completed uniform.

Doc