Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Order of Glory III and eBay seller suommi11

Article about: Hello! I was hoping to hear people’s thoughts on this Order of Glory III class (I am on vacation now and I don’t have a laptop, so I cannot view my Soviet orders and medals book.) To me ever

Default Order of Glory III and eBay seller suommi11

Hello! I was hoping to hear people’s thoughts on this Order of Glory III class (I am on vacation now and I don’t have a laptop, so I cannot view my Soviet orders and medals book.) To me everything looks good, but I would still like to hear other people’s suggestions. Also, has anyone ever bought something from “suommi11” on eBay? Do you guys think he is a good seller? Thanks, and happy New Years.

Order of Glory III and eBay seller suommi11Order of Glory III and eBay seller suommi11Order of Glory III and eBay seller suommi11Order of Glory III and eBay seller suommi11Order of Glory III and eBay seller suommi11Order of Glory III and eBay seller suommi11

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of Glory III and eBay seller suommi11
    P
    Many

?

Hello,
    I dealt with him a few times and was always satisfied.
    Though don't expect the photo is related to this particular OGIII.

Hi. That is good to hear!

Edit: he also posted a picture of some document talking about who got this OGIII/why. (Which apparently is the man in the right.)

Quote by Egorka View Post
    Hello,
    I dealt with him a few times and was always satisfied.
    Though don't expect the photo is related to this particular OGIII.
    Same here. Photos are never related to the award with this seller though. That's just to salestalk.

Quote by PapaStalin1943 View Post
    Hi. That is good to hear!

Edit: he also posted a picture of some document talking about who got this OGIII/why. (Which apparently is the man in the right.)
    If you read the sale description you'll see he nowhere mentiones the guy on the photo is the same person as the awardee of this order. This seller adds random pictures to awards. Good reliable seller though.

Yeah, just checked and I would have to agree with you Marcel. Good to know that more than 1 person on this forum has bought from him .