Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Order of Mother Heroine + booklet

Article about: I thought I'd post my newest addition, an Order of Mother Heroine with its order booklet. This one (#9517) was awarded on May 3, 1946 to Akulina Aleksandrovna Ryabova for giving birth to and

?

Default Order of Mother Heroine + booklet

I thought I'd post my newest addition, an Order of Mother Heroine with its order booklet. This one (#9517) was awarded on May 3, 1946 to Akulina Aleksandrovna Ryabova for giving birth to and raising ten children. I'm still looking for a WW2 issue of the Order of Mother Heroine, but this comes close. The order was instituted on July 8, 1944 and awarded up until 1991. All in all approximately 431,000 women were decorated with this order, so 9517 is a rather low number.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order of Mother Heroine + booklet   Order of Mother Heroine + booklet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of Mother Heroine + booklet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Order of Mother Heroine + booklet

The document was filled out on August 8, 1946 and bears the actual signatures of Nikolai Shvernik, the Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet, and Aleksandr Gorkin, the Presidium Secretary.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order of Mother Heroine + booklet   Order of Mother Heroine + booklet  

Order of Mother Heroine + booklet   Order of Mother Heroine + booklet  

?

Default Re: Order of Mother Heroine + booklet

Photos of Shvernik and Gorkin:
    Attached Images Attached Images Order of Mother Heroine + booklet  Order of Mother Heroine + booklet