Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Order of the Patriotic War 2nd Class, Award Document

Article about: Awarded to Junior Lieutenant of Artillery, Pyotr Ustinovich Petrovich. Most likely Belorussian. Couldn't find his award document at podvignaroda.

Default Order of the Patriotic War 2nd Class, Award Document

Awarded to Junior Lieutenant of Artillery, Pyotr Ustinovich Petrovich. Most likely Belorussian.

Couldn't find his award citation at podvignaroda.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order of the Patriotic War 2nd Class, Award Document   Order of the Patriotic War 2nd Class, Award Document  

Order of the Patriotic War 2nd Class, Award Document  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of the Patriotic War 2nd Class, Award Document
    P
    Many

The database is not yet complete at the site.
    What amazes me is the presence of the photo. It is amazing to see the owner uniform M35 while the allocation of early 1945.
    Generally, most of these booklets have no picture and when there is a photo holder is uniform M43.
    Philippe

Quote by Philippe View Post
    The database is not yet complete at the site.
    What amazes me is the presence of the photo. It is amazing to see the owner uniform M35 while the allocation of early 1945.
    Generally, most of these booklets have no picture and when there is a photo holder is uniform M43.
    Philippe
    That's what I thought Philippe and why I acquired the booklet. I hope his information is added to the database sometime.

?

Are you sure the whole thing is original? I'm surprised to see such an early photo (without stamp, to boot) in a 1947-dated booklet. Plus, he is just a Junior Lieutenant. I would consider getting his record card from the archives to see if everything checks out.

?

I think I've found him. Since his privileges started in December 1945, we're looking for a November 1945 award. This OPW2 (a wound award) was awarded by Decree of November 6, 1945 to a Private (which unfortunately means the photo isn't his) Pyotr Ustinovich Petrovich:

- Citation: Подвиг народа
    - Decree: Подвиг народа

Quote by Auke View Post
    I think I've found him. Since his privileges started in December 1945, we're looking for a November 1945 award. This OPW2 (a wound award) was awarded by Decree of November 6, 1945 to a Private (which unfortunately means the photo isn't his) Pyotr Ustinovich Petrovich:

- Citation: Подвиг народа
    - Decree: Подвиг народа
    This could be the case Auke and thank's for the help. I checked this info earlier, but wasn't sure what to think of it.