Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Order Of The Red Star opinions

Article about: Just picked up two of these today, ill post the other seperatley, can anyone tell me how to research the serial numbers.? I remember saving a web site before but must have deleted it. I thin

?

Default Order Of The Red Star opinions

Just picked up two of these today, ill post the other seperatley, can anyone tell me how to research the serial numbers.? I remember saving a web site before but must have deleted it. I think I saw it posted by another member here on the forum.

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order Of The Red Star opinions   Order Of The Red Star opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order Of The Red Star opinions
    P
    Many

I sent you a private message regarding research options. The Red Star you posted here was probably a long service award, circa 1954 or 1955, and a very nice example I might add. . .

?

Thanks for the pm Bill and the feed back much appreciated. Yes I noticed there is a lot more detail to the front compared to the other earlier award I got today and I like the patina/ numbering on this one

Hi Rory, this is a useful site if you don't already have it bookmarked in your favourites.

Odysseus © -- Soviet Screwback Orders

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!