Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Order of stalin help please

Article about: Hello guys, these are photos of 3 different medals, they are all orders of Stalin, they look very new, but i think they are genuine and been issued for the first time in 1998 for some reason

Default Order of stalin help please

Hello guys, these are photos of 3 different medals, they are all orders of Stalin, they look very new, but i think they are genuine and been issued for the first time in 1998 for some reason, does anyone know anything about them ?

The order with a certificate is the most important one, please tell me if its real or not?

thank you very much,

Tell me anything you can about the order anyway if you know,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order of stalin help please   Order of stalin help please  

Order of stalin help please   Order of stalin help please  

Order of stalin help please   Order of stalin help please  

Order of stalin help please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of stalin help please
    P
    Many

Default Re: Order of stalin help please

hi i think it is an unofficial medal issued by the communist party they have issued a number of medals in the past but ade or one of the others may be able to give you more info kind regards duncan

The medals you show are worthless -After the breakup of the USSR,there came
    into existence in Russia a self-proclaimed communist "Permanent Presidium
    of Congress of Peoples Deputies of the USSR".This organization issues its
    own medals as a continuation of USSR medals.All medals come with award
    documents that are stamped and signed,and ribbon bar, some people collect these "umlata" awards but they arenot official soviet /russian awards - your document shows a blank space for the recipients details, why not add your own name to the document, that's all it is a cheap tourist buy,
    cheers Shuggymac1

?

hi , the medals appear fine to me . they were issued by a organisation known as the permanent presidium congress of peoples deputies ,this org issues its own medals as a continuation of the USSR awards and medals . all awards come with issue papers ,hope this is of help,,cheers paul

Quote by shuggymac1 View Post
    The medals you show are worthless - your document shows a blank space for the recipients details, why not add your own name to the document, that's all it is a cheap tourist buy,
    cheers Shuggymac1
    Dear Shuggy,

Associate member Voroshilov posted a politely worded and legitimate question regarding a subject that has not been discussed here before.

Why such condescending and sarcastic words?

Aside from that drivel, the remainder of your reply was quite informative... Many thanks for your input.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

ok, thank you all for your imput

?

They are all original, as is the document. As said, the Order of Stalin is one of the infamous Umalatova awards. If you want to collect these, that's totally up to you. Personally I think these awards are quite interesting.

The Order of Stalin was instituted on 15 August 1998 by Sazhi Zaindinovna Umalatova, from 1996 to 2008 the head of the Party for Peace and Unity (her signature is on the document). In this period she instituted about 15-20 new awards and awarded replica's of old Soviet awards. Her awarding activities were officially forbidden by the Russian government in 2002, but nevertheless she continued instituting, producing and awarding new medals after this date.

Quote by shuggymac1 View Post
    your document shows a blank space for the recipients details, why not add your own name to the document, that's all it is a cheap tourist buy,
    cheers Shuggymac1

Well it does not interest me to claim an award unless it is awarded to me, for the right reasons.

Quote by Auke View Post
    They are all original, as is the document. As said, the Order of Stalin is one of the infamous Umalatova awards. If you want to collect these, that's totally up to you. Personally I think these awards are quite interesting.

The Order of Stalin was instituted on 15 August 1998 by Sazhi Zaindinovna Umalatova, from 1996 to 2008 the head of the Party for Peace and Unity (her signature is on the document). In this period she instituted about 15-20 new awards and awarded replica's of old Soviet awards. Her awarding activities were officially forbidden by the Russian government in 2002, but nevertheless she continued instituting, producing and awarding new medals after this date.

Cheerz and yes, i did manage to find an article about it in russian. I do find that this item quite interasting because it has never been issued and because even the soviet union wouldnt issue such order in the name of stalin, and yet it appeared after so many years, even though it is not recognised by the state it means alot to those who still recognise the soviet union,

thanks mate

Quote by RichieC View Post
    Dear Shuggy,

Associate member Voroshilov posted a politely worded and legitimate question regarding a subject that has not been discussed here before.

Why such condescending and sarcastic words?

Aside from that drivel, the remainder of your reply was quite informative... Many thanks for your input.
    Hi Ritchie, I was not trying to be sarcastic in the least, the photos with the documents are available to buy in Prague and elsewhere are available for a few dollars to tourists, they are only worth what people want to pay for them. It is certainly not my intention to devalue or belittle Voroshilov's original post,perhaps you misunderstood the point I was making - the tourist documents are basically blanks where you can add your own name and therefore of no value to medal collectors unless they want to collect the communist awards in their own right.There are collectors for these awards which of course is also a fine hobby, bit they will not increase intrinsically in value, hence my opinion that they are worthless if bought for that purpose.

Sometimes it can be difficult understanding other countries and other languages, also posters intonations and their inferences, if I brought offence in my post I apologise.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast