Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Orders of Lenin

Article about: Wow! I bet that it was painful to let go! Did you sell it before the research came in? It is a wonderful order. Do you have any others?

?

Default Re: Orders of Lenin

Wow! I bet that it was painful to let go! Did you sell it before the research came in? It is a wonderful order. Do you have any others?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Orders of Lenin
    P
    Many

Paul, I didn't regret it at the time, but I regret it now, in fact, both of the Lenin's posted here, the only two I've ever had in my collection, were "let go" last year. I had them in my collection for a time, but then their prices rose quite significantly. Now I focus on documented groups of the Orders of the Red Star, Orders of Glory, "Excellent Service" badges, wartime Guard's badges, cap stars (my avatar, for instance), and flags of the Soviet Navy.

We never really "own" these pieces of history anyway. I think are their custodians for a time, and then they are passed down. By the way, the research was obtained before the Lenin was sold. The other Lenin was unresearchable inasmuch as it was a "labor" award, but it certainly was in excellent condition.

?

I do understand you there... we are only paying rent on historically significant items. Do you have your orders of Glory posted yet?

Some are posted here, others on GMIC. I am currently waiting on some research on an Order of Glory in 3rd Class, #105576. . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2