Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OSOAVIAKhIM PVKhO Ready for Chemical & Anti Aircraft defence badge

Article about: Hi Guys, another new buy In fact, my favourite one of the week. The badge will be pre Great Patriotic War. The Osoaviakhim was a Para military civil defence organisation which had several mi

Default OSOAVIAKhIM PVKhO Ready for Chemical & Anti Aircraft defence badge

Hi Guys, another new buy

In fact, my favourite one of the week. The badge will be pre Great Patriotic War. The Osoaviakhim was a Para military civil defence organisation which had several million members pre war. With the outbreak of war many men and women could be seen wearing these badges on Red Army uniform. Always nice to have some awards on display: popular with all soldiers in all armies.

The badge is serial numbered on the screwback plate, 3287509.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OSOAVIAKhIM PVKhO Ready for Chemical & Anti Aircraft defence badge   OSOAVIAKhIM PVKhO Ready for Chemical & Anti Aircraft defence badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OSOAVIAKhIM PVKhO Ready for Chemical & Anti Aircraft defence badge
    P
    Many

Default re: OSOAVIAKhIM PVKhO Ready for Chemical & Anti Aircraft defence badge

Just bought another of one these, though it is sadly missing the suspension and the screwback. Bought from a forum and LH group comrade who did me a great price.

As you can see, it is a variation of the one I first showed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OSOAVIAKhIM PVKhO Ready for Chemical & Anti Aircraft defence badge   OSOAVIAKhIM PVKhO Ready for Chemical & Anti Aircraft defence badge  

Just added another one of these to my collection. This one came as part of a small group along with a Voroshilov Marksmans award awarded to the same person.

I will show the award authorisation certificate first as these are less often seen than the badges here in the West. Printed in 1936 and issued in this case in 1938.

Here is the badge itself.

Note it is slightly different in small details from the other two in my collection, as these were made by a number of different makers.

?

Default Re: OSOAVIAKhIM PVKhO Ready for Chemical & Anti Aircraft defence badge

Ade I hope you dont mind me posting. A little background I have had this little badge for years and thanks to Ade's help was able to find out what it was . Thanks again Ade you are a gentleman and a scholar. Gary

Hi Gary, I need that badge

Cheers, Ade.

PS: Gary kindly parted with the badge to me

Dom
    ?

Another " OSOAVIAKhIM PVKhO " button size 18/15 mm

I will show the badge with №249925

?

Beautiful badges, guys.

Hi Guys, I have an update to this thread as I have added two new badges to my collection.

First is this mint example. Serial numbered on the backing plate.

Cheers, Ade.

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast