Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Partisan medal 1st class fake?

Article about: Well now i'am confused should i buy it or not.

Default Partisan medal 1st class fake?

RUSSIAN WAR MEDAL - PARTISAN 1st CLASS. - eBay (item 120638316874 end time Nov-03-10 10:14:03 PDT)

Bought this but havent payed yet. Seller says it's original but now i have my doubts. Can you guys tell isit 100% fake or real.
    Attached Images Attached Images Partisan medal 1st class fake? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Partisan medal 1st class fake?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Partisan medal 1st class fake?

Hi,
    100% fake !
    Regards.
    Philippe

?

I'd venture to guess that 99% of all Partisan medals on eBay are fake. The same goes for Odessa & Sevastopol.

Quote by Comrade View Post
    RUSSIAN WAR MEDAL - PARTISAN 1st CLASS. - eBay (item 120638316874 end time Nov-03-10 10:14:03 PDT)

Bought this but havent payed yet. Seller says it's original but now i have my doubts. Can you guys tell isit 100% fake or real.
    I can not remember how many times I have preached: "Ask questions BEFORE you buy".

Unless you can reach an agreement with the eBay seller, you are obligated to go through with the transaction.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

The seller said it is an original medal. So i believe i have a right not to buy the medal.

?

Yes, definitely fake, and even a very poor one... The unusually soldered ring gives it away easily.

I think you are obligated to buy it, but if you paid through PayPal they will refund your money, or maybe the seller is willing to call the whole thing off. In either case, it would have been wiser to ask your question here before you bought the medal...

Yes i know it was dumb thing to do. But i was 100% shure it was real. Until i paid more attention to reverse side of the medal.

?

Hi , it´s a Fake. See the ring.
    This is my partisan medal, it´s original , see the details.
    Best regards.
    Attached Images Attached Images Partisan medal 1st class fake?  Partisan medal 1st class fake?  Partisan medal 1st class fake?  Partisan medal 1st class fake?  Partisan medal 1st class fake?  Partisan medal 1st class fake? 

ww2fotos
    ?

Quote by Comrade View Post

You can ALWAYS get out of a sale on ebay. People change their feeble minds all the time with me. You can tell the guy it is a fake and you are not going to buy it. He can get his FVF back, but he won't get back the cost of the ad. ebay is a BS company because of that.

Comrade, your medal has a chance to be original more rare Partisan-1!
    But on such scanty pictures I can't consider anything. Give me larger pictures of this medal without suspension and I’ll try to answer accurately.
    David, you show a good example, but the medal has many (approx. 10) varieties. Comrade’s medal has no border on obverse. Even this version has 2 different stamps. And then one or two stamps without "pimple".
    But should agree that ring - most likely not native. However...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast