Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Red Banner 1 and 2, Order of Ushakov

Article about: Hello everyone, I have come across this lot of orders on eBay, and I want you guys to take a look. Now, I know almost for a fact that the ushakov is fake, but if you guys think otherwise, I

Default Red Banner 1 and 2, Order of Ushakov

Hello everyone, I have come across this lot of orders on eBay, and I want you guys to take a look. Now, I know almost for a fact that the ushakov is fake, but if you guys think otherwise, I would love to hear your opinions! As for the red banners 1 and 2, I think the one on the left might be authentic, but I am not too sure about the RB2. What do you guys think?

Red Banner 1 and 2, Order of UshakovRed Banner 1 and 2, Order of UshakovRed Banner 1 and 2, Order of UshakovRed Banner 1 and 2, Order of UshakovRed Banner 1 and 2, Order of UshakovRed Banner 1 and 2, Order of UshakovRed Banner 1 and 2, Order of UshakovRed Banner 1 and 2, Order of UshakovRed Banner 1 and 2, Order of Ushakov

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Red Banner 1 and 2, Order of Ushakov
    P
    Many

ushakov is garbage, so many things wrong with it.

Yeah, that’s what I thought too, but what do u think about the red banners? The first one might be real, but I’m not too sure about it. The RB2 I also don’t know about, my guess is that the RB2 is fake.

Ushakov is an ugly fake indeed and Red Banner 2 is also not good in my opinion. Red Banner has a chance to be good but better pics are needed. A wise lesson: when you buy high end medals and orders on Ebay the majority is fake! When buying high end groupings on Ebay and there are obvious fakes in the grouping you can be certain the rest of the grouping is also crap.

My advice: when looking for such high end medals and orders go to respected dealers and buy with certainty, or study originals so much that you can buy these medals and orders from Ebay without having doubts. When having not enough experience: stay away from such medals and orders on Ebay. It is a recipe for disaster. Especially when sellers don't provide good, clear pictures where details can be seen. After all, there's usually a reason why sellers on Ebay don't provide clear good quality pictures.

i dont like either of them. Not sure if its the patina, or they used some kind of metal that came out that way. But the details just not there. see the real type 3 var. 1 attached.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Red Banner 1 and 2, Order of Ushakov  

This seller (see link below) is a highly respected seller who also sells on Ebay quite regularly. Check out his page and his Ebay offerings. Here you can buy without hesitation and his service is among the best I have come across
    At the moment he does have some Red Banners and Red Banners 2 for sale!

Home

the rule of thumb for me on Ebay, if you're not sure about it, skip it. If you find that a seller sells at least 1 fake...blacklist them. Like Marcel mentioned, a lot of them are fake on there.

Quote by kmoney10 View Post
    i dont like either of them. Not sure if its the patina, or they used some kind of metal that came out that way. But the details just not there. see the real type 3 var. 1 attached.
    I agree, plus the serial numbers on both also are off in my opinion.

Just checked the feedback from this seller. In Russian there is left negative feedback that seller forgets to mention that he sells copies and not originals. Plus, with these starting prices such rare, expensive orders can never be real. The set shown above is now just below € 51,- which is not even 1% of the price of an original.

Edit: same seller also sells from the USA. Same style photos, same orders and even the simple War Merit medals are stamped with fake numbers. My advice: stay away!

Red Banner 1 and 2, Order of UshakovRed Banner 1 and 2, Order of UshakovRed Banner 1 and 2, Order of Ushakov

Thanks for all the feedback! Also, thanks for the link to the legit seller.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast