Regulations for placement of medals on tunic

Article about: There is a lot of nice information on here about the various orders and medals and badges. And nice photos. Does anyone know where the regulations can be found that tell where exactly to pla

?

Default Regulations for placement of medals on tunic

There is a lot of nice information on here about the various orders and medals and badges. And nice photos.

Does anyone know where the regulations can be found that tell where exactly to place the various orders, medals and badges on the M43 tunic with pockets and the M43 tunic without pockets during the Great Patriotic War / WWII? Mostly 1943 to 1945.

For example, and I am just guessing, but I think maybe the Guards badge was to be placed 5mm above the center of the right breast pocket. I have no idea how to determine the placement location on the M43 tunic without pockets though, unless it is supposed to line up with buttons on the tunic.

And does anyone know exactly where the Stalingrad Defense medal was to be pinned? I know it was on the left breast above the pocket. But exactly where?

But anyway, that's the kind of information I have been looking for and have never yet been able to find. Information in English would be best, because my knowledge of Russian is limited to a few words and phrases. But if you have a link to a website in Russian about these regulations I will take it.

About all I have is the Order of Precedence.

Thank you all very much for any helpful information on this subject you can offer.

-Bill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Hi,
    according to my information. The effects without breast pockets, badges are worn on the right, between the 2nd and 3rd button 3cm above the right breast. The limit is the flap of the M43 tunic.
    The most important badge, that of the Guard that is worn above other insignia. Below there are the 'excellent'.
    If the soldier holds orders (Red Star, Great Patriotic War, ...) it is primarily the orders that are fixed in the same way and then the insignia.
    The wound stripe above badges.
    For medals are the same size but on the other side. The widest side of the suspension, to come along the seam of the M43 tunic. The medals are worn in order of importance under the settlement.
    The suspensiosn medals should form a straight line without breaks and each suspension located on the right should partially cover the block on the left.
    Regards.