Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Soviet made badge for the Tudor Vladimirescu Division (RARE!!!)

Article about: Hello everyone I wanted to share with you my latest flea market find which is quite a rare item to find. This is the first version (1944-1945) of a Soviet made badge for the "infamous&q

Default Soviet made badge for the Tudor Vladimirescu Division (RARE!!!)

Hello everyone
    I wanted to share with you my latest flea market find which is quite a rare item to find. This is the first version (1944-1945) of a Soviet made badge for the "infamous" Tudor Vladimirescu Romanian Division that was formed in the Soviet Union from the autumn 1943. It comprised turncoat romanian prisoners from the Eastern Front that were brain-washed, politically re-educated and then sent to fight against the Axis from August 1944 to the end of the war. They were the backbone of the later communist Romanian army. Overtime, many of this badges were discarded by their owners maybe due to the shame of betraying their military oath.
    This is a fine example of this badge, with the serial number 5585 on the back.
    Best regards
    Sever (Romania)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet made badge for the Tudor Vladimirescu Division (RARE!!!)   Soviet made badge for the Tudor Vladimirescu Division (RARE!!!)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soviet made badge for the Tudor Vladimirescu Division (RARE!!!)
    P
    Many