Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Soviet sniper badge.

Article about: Hi all, just netted this one.....looks ok to me ww2 example.... guys, let me know if i did ok.....43,44 made? has anyone got the award paperwork for one of these badges?? Annoyed from this a

Default Soviet sniper badge.

Hi all, just netted this one.....looks ok to me ww2 example....
    guys, let me know if i did ok.....43,44 made?

has anyone got the award paperwork for one of these badges??
    darren....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet sniper badge.   Soviet sniper badge.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soviet sniper badge.
    P
    Many

Good original badge.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I agree with Adrian, an original badge and screw plate. The document however for the "Excellent Sniper Badge" is another story. They are rare, in my experience. . .

Good looking original badge

Thanks to all, yes Bill very rare docs, my soviet dealer said, he has never seen one....so i ordered 5...

Nice badge !
    documents are difficult to find.
    Here's an example :
    Document certifying and authorizing the wearing of insignia de.'sniper '.
    Certificate No. 29. One who exhibits this certificate the Mladshiy serzhant Lokhankov Vladimir Grigoryevich `s and in Order No. 061 of August 9, 1943 from the head of the 10th Independent Battalion of the Black Sea Fleet, is decorated` s badge "excellent sniper" for his success in the destruction of the German fascist invaders and his accurate shots.
    The head of the 10th Independent Battalion of the Black Sea Fleet, the Kapitan Tkach.
    Soviet sniper badge.

Thank you for posting this great document very cool....

With pleasure.
    Here's another :
    Diploma awarding excellent sniper. Presented during the military shooting competition at lietnant Radioukov FF, the Military Unit "No. 48800". He gets in this competition in 1945, 1st place in the individual rankings and team, firing the revolver and pistol with the result of 48 points out of 50.
    The diploma is signed by General-Major Commander of troops, Major General, Commander of the Council of the army, General-Major Zoudov on 9 May 1945.
    Soviet sniper badge.

Thats most impressive....i have never seen one of these before...the certificate incorprating the sniper badge......thanks for digging it out....keep em coming if you gotem....

Thank you.
    I also have military ID if you're interested to see.
    Philippe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast