Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Start of my collection...Only 3.

Article about: Hello Gents I have decided to do a small shelf out in 1 of my display cabinets with Soviet items & these 3 badges are my first..So don't be surprised if I'm asking lots of questions in t

?

Thanks guys for the nice comments.. I must say the War Room is looking good. I gave it a deep clean today which took 3 hours....Cheers Terry

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Start of my collection...Only 3.
    P
    Many

?

Hello Gents here is an update to my badges..I did try to take some better photos but with the light being quite bad I should have given up!! But like a true trooper I carried on & here is the end result!!! lol I have also added a medal of which I don't have a clue what it is?? Some sort of 40th anniversary medal?? Thanks for your answers.. Start of my collection...Only 3.Start of my collection...Only 3.Start of my collection...Only 3.Start of my collection...Only 3.Start of my collection...Only 3.Start of my collection...Only 3.Start of my collection...Only 3.Start of my collection...Only 3.Start of my collection...Only 3.Cheers Terry.

?

Great start friend.

Nice stuff Terry,you've put some quality items up this year for us to gloat over..........all the best for 2014............

Is the tank badge silver tinted? Plated? Looks like it in the original picture

Dom
    ?

The medal is published for the 40 Years of Victory

Hi Terry, Happy New year, How about a few photo's of the new war room to start 2014 of with a bang......

Some good stuff there mate!...

?

Thanks gents for all nice comments..& sorry for the delay as I have been away & now back at work..."boring"..Rob I will post a few snaps on the display forum of the War Room...So keep your mince pies peeled.. & Happy new year to everybody.. Cheers Terry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2