Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Start of my collection...Only 3.

Article about: Hello Gents I have decided to do a small shelf out in 1 of my display cabinets with Soviet items & these 3 badges are my first..So don't be surprised if I'm asking lots of questions in t

?

Default Start of my collection...Only 3.

Hello Gents I have decided to do a small shelf out in 1 of my display cabinets with Soviet items & these 3 badges are my first..So don't be surprised if I'm asking lots of questions in the future!!!.The pictures are from the person who sold them to me. When I get some better light I will post some of my own... Thanks for looking. Cheers Terry.

Start of my collection...Only 3.Start of my collection...Only 3.Start of my collection...Only 3.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Start of my collection...Only 3.
    P
    Many

Hi Terry very nice trio, I especially like the tank badge which are not that easy to find. I hope you keep us posted with other items you add to the Soviet part of your collection.

All the best

Robin

?

Roger that Robin I will keep you gents posted before I buy as I know nothing about these badges yet!.It might be a slow process too with all the other things to buy..But I will keep adding slowly..& thanks for looking Cheers Terry.

Looking good Terry but you know 3 will lead to more
    Ben

?

I know Ben..it's a nightmare this hobby!! I have also got into Remote Controlled tanks..I got myself a pet Tiger 1 ...which I took down the lane were I live..I had to explain to 2 people that I'm not mental walking the dogs & driving a tank down the lane....just a child.. lol..Thanks..& have a cracking New Year...Hopefully meet up 1 day if work time permits!!!.. Cheers Terry.

Good one mate look forward to it
    Ben

These are Excellent! (sorry!) very nice indeed.

Cheers, Ade.

PS: I will get the book out over the next few days and look up the collectors type numbers for you.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Roger Ade.. Thanks for that. I'm in the process of polishing the War Room.. So will take some snaps of the front & back..Post later..Cheers Terry.

look like a good start to you collection Terry.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

very nice additions to your war room terry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast