Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

URSS Russia Оrdre....

Article about: Not sure thise is the exact place to put thise. I don't know much about them as I personaly don't fancy them. But I came accidentally by them and was astonished by theyre value!! I can only

Default URSS Russia Оrdre....

Not sure thise is the exact place to put thise. I don't know much about them as I personaly don't fancy them. But I came accidentally by them and was astonished by theyre value!! I can only post them in order that better informed member can discuss them.
    Here is a ebay nummer 181021619709 item sold by someone who I dealed with; but apparently the buyer isn't to happy with it as he gave the seller a red evaluation for selling him a fake at 401 euro...
    |<
    Attached Images Attached Images URSS Russia &#1054;rdre....  URSS Russia &#1054;rdre....  URSS Russia &#1054;rdre....  URSS Russia &#1054;rdre.... 
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement URSS Russia &#1054;rdre....
    P
    Many

Default Re: URSS Russia Оrdre....

Same seller is offering, thise (Imperial!?)medal. Still going when I am posting thise message, for 5 hours.
    Ebay number; 181026881696
    Attached Images Attached Images URSS Russia &#1054;rdre....  URSS Russia &#1054;rdre.... 

cheers
    |<ris

Just posting that one because, I saw the same medal (unknow to me, until then) sold very recently for 4.777 euro! ebay number 330821945452
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture URSS Russia &#1054;rdre....   URSS Russia &#1054;rdre....  

cheers
    |<ris

?

It does seem an exceedingly low number! That would be enough to spark suspicion.

An authority like Ade or Auke with be able to tell you more

Early screwback "Badge of Honour". I think I would agree with the fake statement.

The other two are Orders of St George I think. Imperial era and right outside my collecting experience, other than knowing what they generally look like.

Cheers, Ade.

PS: While very flattering, I don't know about the authority bit!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Ade, being humble is a virtue, but I'd certainly class you as an authority!

Ps - If you won't accept that, you are certainly a very knowledgeable person on soviet awards...hows that?

?

I don't know anything of Imperial decorations either but the Soviet BoH is a fake as stated above.

4.777 euro for St.George's Cross 4 class is a scam. Probably the 1st class of this guy would cost a fortune.

But 4th was given to soldiers -lowest award for the bravery in filed

?

The Badge of Honor is fake. The rivets are in the wrong position, the mint mark shouldn't look like that, etc.