Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

USSR Pins?

Article about: Hello everybody and thank you in advance for any info you might be able to help me out with. Let me start by saying I know nothing of USSR medals, badges or decorations so I am sorry if thes

Default USSR Pins?

Hello everybody and thank you in advance for any info you might be able to help me out with. Let me start by saying I know nothing of USSR medals, badges or decorations so I am sorry if these are obvious fakes. I have a number of different ones but wanted to start with the two that are the most different from the others. USSR Pins?USSR Pins?USSR Pins?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement USSR Pins?
    P
    Many

?

I believe that the one on the left is an Order of the Patriotic War Second Class (I am fairly certain that it's genuine but also pretty common), but I don't know about the other one. Someone who knows what they are talking about will probably be along soon to tell you! Sorry to not be more helpful.

USSR Pins?USSR Pins?Thank you very much for having a look. I will see if I can find additional info about "Order of the Patriotic War Second Class" online. This at least gives me starting point!

Here are two others, The cross seems to be very poorly made but figured I would give it a go.

The Order of the Patriotic War is a 1985 re issue.

Odysseus © -- Soviet Screwback Orders

Sorry no idea on all the others, right outside my interests.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

First is the Soviet Order of the Patriotic War, 2nd Class, 1985 issue, as stated. Perfectly authntic.
    Second is a modern copy of an Imperial Russian Jeton of some kind.
    Third is Bulgarian, I think? The green, white, red ribbon colors suggest Bulgarian to me but I can't find it anywhere.
    Fourth is unknown commemorative medal/cross on an East German suspension. "Gunzrsdorf" returns absolutley nothing on Google. ???

?

I think the fourth one says "Cunersdorf": cunersdorf - Google Search

?

Just a thought, but could the eagle be some sort of graduation medal, or a copy of one?

It most likely is Erno. The quality on it seems kind of poor, so I suspect it's a replica.

?

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    It most likely is Erno. The quality on it seems kind of poor, so I suspect it's a replica.
    Does the writing on it look like Georgian to you? Maybe it is just stylized cyrillic script. I can't read either!

It looks like "тх" in stylized Cyrillic cursive.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast