Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Where to buy ?

Article about: Following my purchase of a few Soviet awards in Berlin I am keen to buy a few more to balance out my German Ost front items. So can anyone recomend where I can purchase with some confidence

Default Where to buy ?

Following my purchase of a few Soviet awards in Berlin I am keen to buy a few more to balance out my German Ost front items.

So can anyone recomend where I can purchase with some confidence Soviet Orders and awards.

Thanks in advance

Robin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where to buy ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Where to buy ?

Vladimir Ebert

soviet.awards@yahoo.de

Very Good dealer

Talking Re: Where to buy ?

eBay is a great venue for such items nowadays, especially recently. There are deals to be had due to the world economy and the puttering out of the market after the 2008/09 "hype".

However, there is a lot of intentional deception on eBay, and if you are unsure - and this is key - comprehensively reference your interests and/or ask questions first - here or on The Soviet Awards Page forum; www.soviet-awards.com/forum/ - BEFORE you buy.

BTW, if you have the extra money to pay a premium for the work being done for you, there exists an impeccable (IMO of course) dealer based in the USA - Igor Moiseyev - http://www.collectrussia.com/

Rest assured (IMO again, of course ) you will get what you pay for when dealing with him and his firm...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Dom
    ?

Quote by RichieC View Post
    BTW, if you have the extra money to pay a premium for the work being done for you, there exists an impeccable (IMO of course) dealer based in the USA - Igor Moiseyev - http://www.collectrussia.com/
    Hi Richie ,
    costs are really expensive for Europeans !
    The seller will not accept Paypal (for Europe) , it must transfer the money by Western Union and pay the withdrawal fee + postage purchase .
    Yet there are some items that I would see at home

Thanks Guys I have been looking on ebay and will post a couple of items soon. I have for some time been looking on the collect russia site and tough the items are superb thought they were a bit expensive.

Thanks for your replys so far

Robin

Dimitry Markov

DMITRY MARKOV Coins & Medals

Russian Orders, Medals, Antique Swords, Military Memorabilia (average selections)

If you're ever looking for some dealers this page has quite a bit:

Dealers Links Page

Quote by RedArmyCollector View Post
    Dimitry Markov

DMITRY MARKOV Coins & Medals

Russian Orders, Medals, Antique Swords, Military Memorabilia (average selections)

If you're ever looking for some dealers this page has quite a bit:

Dealers Links Page

I have done business with Dmitry Markov. He has at least a few very nice and pricey items for sale at any given time.

The second link: Please consult with other collectors before considering buying any headgear...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Quote by RichieC View Post
    The second link: Please consult with other collectors before considering buying any headgear...
    Agreed. I mainly posted it for its medals.

i agree with Richie , Collect Russia Collect Russia Soviet Russian a good one !

Russian Glory

Bevz Anton
    ?

I live in Ukraine, is ready to cooperate. bevz_ant@ukr.net