Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

3 Well priced medals!!!.

Article about: Hello Ladies & Gents..here are some of my lastest finds/buys...All at good prices so I'm happy with that!!.Each medal says what it is so I won't name them.. Enjoy the snaps!!! Cheers Ter

?

Default 3 Well priced medals!!!.

Hello Ladies & Gents..here are some of my lastest finds/buys...All at good prices so I'm happy with that!!.Each medal says what it is so I won't name them.. Enjoy the snaps!!! Cheers Terry. 3 Well priced medals!!!.3 Well priced medals!!!.3 Well priced medals!!!.3 Well priced medals!!!.3 Well priced medals!!!.3 Well priced medals!!!.3 Well priced medals!!!.3 Well priced medals!!!.3 Well priced medals!!!.3 Well priced medals!!!.3 Well priced medals!!!.

Default Re: 3 Well priced medals!!!.

I like the look of the Africa service medal especially. Not one I have seen very often Is it named?

Very nice condition Terry, the collection must be growing since you last treated us with a group shot.

?

James the Africa medal isn't named!!..but I do like that one. & Robin my collection has & always does just drift from one field to the next!! I think it anything that is shiny gets collected!!.If I have the money & time lol.. Cheers Gents for the replies!! Terry.

Iam with you Terry.

Big heavy impressive medals! Very nice for sure! I was always impressed by how the Brits made many of their medals out of pure Silver. Somehow, this seems appropriate respect for the honor given, unlike the hamburger helper the American government used/uses in most of Their medals. It's odd...you would think that a medal as supremely high such a a Victoria Cross or a Congressional Medal of Honor could even be made of solid platinum or gold, but no such luck...It isn't like they are given out like Good Conduct Medals or something... I guess they figure it's honor enough to receive one, no matter What it's made of, which is true, of course, but Still....
    Oops! Babbling again! Sorry 'bout that! But I Do like the African medal group! Excellent badges!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I'm glad somebody is Harry!!! lol.. Cheers Terry.

?

Thanks William I haven't seen it in the flesh. But the Missus who doubles up as the currator said was heavier than most!!!...Cheers Terry.