Good evening gents! I received one more medal for my US collection tonight, the Berlin Airlift medal. Good info about the medal was found on another post on this forum, so I repeat it here:

This medal was created for the single purpose of recognizing service during a single action (the Berlin Airlift) and was never issued again. The specific criteria for receipt of this award was established by Executive Order 10325, "Regulations governing the award of the Medal for Humane Action," of February 7, 1952.[3] To be awarded the Medal for Humane Action a service member was required to have performed over 120 days of duty, within the geographical boundary of Berlin, with such duty being in support of the Berlin Airlift between the dates of June 26, 1948 and September 30, 1949. Posthumous award may be made to any person who lost his life while, or as a direct result of, participating in the Berlin airlift, without regard to the length of such service, if otherwise eligible. Those so qualifying were also eligible for either the Army of Occupation Medal, or the Navy Occupation Service Medal, respectively with the Berlin Airlift Device, and both medals were authorized for simultaneous award and display.

Believe it or not, I actually bought three of these, just like this one for $9 each which was a great deal I believe. I'm keeping this one though.

I think I'm reaching the end of the US campaign and service medals. Steve, is there anything I'm missing that comes to mind? There's got to be more somewhere...

Thanks folks for taking the time to browse my threads! I love taking these photos and posting them here.

Berlin Airlift Humane Action Medal Set - Daniel Smilo & Sons, Inc.  NY