Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Cross Medal on a Ribbon

Article about: Hi, I have this small cross medal on a ribbon. Of all the items, I have from my grandfather-in-law, this one seems the least authentic (at the very least the ribbon is). Any information on w

Default Cross Medal on a Ribbon

Hi,

I have this small cross medal on a ribbon. Of all the items, I have from my grandfather-in-law, this one seems the least authentic (at the very least the ribbon is). Any information on what this is for or who was given it and why would be much appreciated

Cross Medal on a Ribbon
    Cross Medal on a Ribbon

Thanks!

Michael

MAP
    ?

No idea what this is. While enamel the quality is sub par. Definitely nothing official. Costume "jewelry"???
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yeah, I figured as much. To the junker it goes. Thank you!

MAP
    ?

I wouldn't toss it until you can positively ID it. For all we know it might be a period toy medal for a kid so might have some history to it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)