MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....

Article about: Hello everybody here are a few British medals I have purchased over the last few months... Some nice ones here (well I like them) lol.. Cheers Terry.

?

Default A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....

Hello everybody here are a few British medals I have purchased over the last few months... Some nice ones here (well I like them) lol..

A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....A few medals I have collected over the last month or so.....

Cheers Terry.

You slipped a Purple Heart in there.. the British have some beautiful medals.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Yes Marty I saw that after I posted it, couldn't be bothered to change the text lol...& yes the British medal system is mad.so many of them to collect. Cheers Terry.

Some nice gongs there.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Alwats nice to see some uk medals, better still with their history mate
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Yes Jerry some have been researched some haven't. I will get around trying to research all my medals one day, but work & other things gets in the way. So I am just happy to admire them for now lol..Cheers Terry.

Nice little collection Terry. Any chance of some of the naming details?

Regards,

Paul

?

I will do Paul, when I get home in a few days.. away working at the moment.. Cheers Terry.

Howdy Terry!

Hope all is well mate. Some great looking medals on show here!

Jonathan.

?

Hello Jonathan long time no see.. All good here thank you. I hope everything is dandy your end?. Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast