Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

I would LOVE to see a thread on American Combat Infantry Badges and all the different varients

Article about: It would be super super awesome to see all the CIB's that could be hiding in peoples collections please please please

Default I would LOVE to see a thread on American Combat Infantry Badges and all the different varients

It would be super super awesome to see all the CIB's that could be hiding in peoples collections

please please please

Default Re: I would LOVE to see a thread on American Combat Infantry Badges and all the different varients

Quote by Cobra den Bien Phieu View Post
    It would be super super awesome to see all the CIB's that could be hiding in peoples collections

please please please
    I post two of mine here
    US Combat Infantry Badges

Default Re: I would LOVE to see a thread on American Combat Infantry Badges and all the different varients

Here two from my collection they were found in a garden in Normandy in the Village of Sainte-mere-eglise.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I would LOVE to see a thread on American Combat Infantry Badges and all the different varients   I would LOVE to see a thread on American Combat Infantry Badges and all the different varients  

?

Ask and ye shall receive
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I would LOVE to see a thread on American Combat Infantry Badges and all the different varients   I would LOVE to see a thread on American Combat Infantry Badges and all the different varients