Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Looking for PFC Luther Evans Purple Heart

Article about: I would like to get the Purple Heart that was given to Luther Evans family . I know his family personality. I would like to give to his 88 year old sister Marie . Who ever has it please mess

?

I really do not know what this "Thread" represents or if it has any "Value" to the collector community..
    There is no discovery here other than a family has lost something that they wish to reclaim.. If indeed that is even possible to prove or corroborate. Just my opinion.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Oh, well then... good luck.........
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 06-01-2016 at 12:07 AM.
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks man . I'm just trying to help this family out and get the PH back to them . It's sad that the father got rid of it and the family has to suffer the consequences for his actions . Hopefully me and the guy that has it now can work something out

?

Quote by Dusty Leslie View Post
    Thanks man . I'm just trying to help this family out and get the PH back to them . It's sad that the father got rid of it and the family has to suffer the consequences for his actions . Hopefully me and the guy that has it now can work something out
    Suffer what consequences ? It never belonged to them.
    Why is it something of importance all of a sudden ?
    The old woman will die and whoever winds up with it will sell it to someone else.
    "Suffering family" sob stories make me want to puke.

Again, "whoever" has it now, is under absolutely no
    obligation to sell it back to the family.
    What's done is done.

The above suggestion of getting a replacement.
    is probably an easier option - less hassle
    and expense.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Dude seriously get the damn chip off your shoulder. The family will keep it in the family . It importance all of sudden is because it was just brought to light and the family does not know how to go about getting it back so I am helping them . And it did belong to them and still does . It was given to his family . And sir if you don't have the Ph that I am seeking then your opinion is invalid . If you don't have what I'm seeking then run along and play badass to someone else. Cause you don't intimidate me Keyboard warrior
    Last edited by Dusty Leslie; 06-01-2016 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Missing word

Well I have still yet to talk to the person who has it now . I would like to talk to the person and go from there

Mr Dusty..Good luck on your endeavors as stated above..the current owner is not under any obligation to return a medal..no more are those countless thousands of collectors obligated to return everything back to all the other countries involved..including American.

I seem to remember from the past a dispute involving another said item and a request for its return. The issue here that despite the story..which may be true or even false... unless it was stolen and a police report filed ...this medal legally belongs to the current owner. I wont doubt your story ...but on this level of the hobby ...there are scammers who window shop and will go to any extent to acquire what was never theirs in the first place. I will give you the benefit of the doubt ..but you or anyone else has no legal hold on these items we collect.

Again..if stolen and a police report filed..then your story is warranted. Go through the correct channels to and file a report yourself..but coming onto this or any forum and asking for a long ago item to be returned ...you are asking a Bank to leave its doors unlocked at night and safe open. Please take heed to what I have addressed above..that you need to go off onto another direction..and through the correct legal channels..other than what has been stated above and also should be adhered by Moderator Walkwolf...there is nothing that can be done about any "Legally" acquired artifacts.

@ SteveR...best not to reply further on this thread as you had said what mostly was on your mind ....

@ Dusty ..also I would refrain from any further agitation or name calling.

I will shut this thread down if necessary.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry... Well stated and expressed.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Ok man I was just defending myself against the user that was being pretty rude towards me . I tried many times to be nice and brush it off but I can't the constant rudeness and name calling from the user . I'm not asking for the ph to be returned for free , I would like to talk to the guy and see if we can't work something out. The family would much appreciate if they could get the ph back . I am a very understanding person and understand what and why you collect these relics . I would be really greatful if some could message the owner of the ph and have him to contact me so we could talk about it . Thanks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast