Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Looking for PFC Luther Evans Purple Heart

Article about: I would like to get the Purple Heart that was given to Luther Evans family . I know his family personality. I would like to give to his 88 year old sister Marie . Who ever has it please mess

Default Looking for PFC Luther Evans Purple Heart

I would like to get the Purple Heart that was given to Luther Evans family . I know his family personality. I would like to give to his 88 year old sister Marie . Who ever has it please message me and I can give you the story why his family don't have it now

His service no was 35076019 it was be greatly appreciated if his family could get this back . And his sister has the paper saying where he was MIA after the sinking

?

Good luck hope you find it .

Thanks . The last person that I can find that had possession of it was on here and has the user name Jody and the pic of a kid wearing a German officer hat . Here is the link
    A Very Rare Purple Heart Grouping Involving A U-boat

?

You might have more luck if you send him a private message A Very Rare Purple Heart Grouping Involving A U-boat hope it works out.

I'm pretty sure that you commented on the post back in 2014 when Jody was talking about it

It won't let me send a pm

?

Who the hell are you?

There are all kinds of lying con-artists and bleeding hearts that seem to believe that collectors are obliged to fall for their bull$hit stories.

What the hell is a woman 88 years old at deaths door need a Purple Heart for ?

Of course you realize that Jody has no obligation to SELL you the medal and he sure as hell isn't going to give it away.

Obviously the PH was disposed of by the man or his family.

The medal was part of a grouping and is worth a fair bit of money.

Listen here man I am no con artist and I know this family very well . Luther and his sister is from Florence ky , this is my girlfriends grandma and her great uncle . The 88 yr old with women is named Marie . and her and her family would like to have it back in there family . I am not a collector trying to cast a pity party to get a rare PH . I'm a man that cares about this family and would like to see what belongs to them returned to them . Like I said I am no con artist. My grandpas ww2 uniform and metals where stolen years back and I would give anything to have his stuff back, so I know how they feel . And luthers family would like to have his Ph back in there family . And I know the reason why the family doesn't have the PH now . The Reasons why is not gonna be posted on here for respect of the family

?

Quote by Dusty Leslie View Post
    Listen here man I am no con artist and I know this family very well . Luther and his sister is from Florence ky , this is my girlfriends grandma and her great uncle . The 88 yr old with women is named Marie . and her and her family would like to have it back in there family . I am not a collector trying to cast a pity party to get a rare PH . I'm a man that cares about this family and would like to see what belongs to them returned to them . Like I said I am no con artist. My grandpas ww2 uniform and metals where stolen years back and I would give anything to have his stuff back, so I know how they feel . And luthers family would like to have his Ph back in there family . And I know the reason why the family doesn't have the PH now . The Reasons why is not gonna be posted on here for respect of the family
    I would say only that "Lucy has some splaining to do" before you even attempt to aquire this PH... Provenace or birth certificates, photos and even then as Steve R has stated there is no obligation on Jody's part to offer it to you... Just my thoughts
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast