MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Medal of Honor - Vietnam-era

Article about: Thought some of you might like to see an original example up close.

Arrow Medal of Honor - Vietnam-era

Thought some of you might like to see an original example up close.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medal of Honor - Vietnam-era   Medal of Honor - Vietnam-era  

[B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Default Re: Medal of Honor - Vietnam-era

a spectacular looking award Steven , first one i`ve seen , thanks for showing it
    Al

Amazing looking medal.
    Thanks for showing.

Could you tell us who received this medal.We must honor are vets.

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Could you tell us who received this medal.We must honor are vets.
    Hi Chris,

Sorry, I was asked to keep that private and must respect the wishes of the individual...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote by Steven M View Post
    Hi Chris,

Sorry, I was asked to keep that private and must respect the wishes of the individual...
    Thank you for showing it.I anderstand.

nice, first one I have seen close up, thanks for showing it, tell the owner as a vet that I salute him. and thank him very much

regards Marty

?

these are great looking awards & one i can only dream of having in my collection thanks for sharing

beautiful medals, i believe that every member of our military deserves one for putting themselves in harms way.

Please salute the owner on my behalf. I have seen a couple up close on the vets when I had the honor of meeting them. These are the holy grail of American decorations. Even a General has to salute the man wearing that medal.