Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Miniature Spanish American War Veteran's Medal

Article about: Hello everyone, I've always been interested in miniature medals, and have recently picked up a few excellent condition Wolf-Brown mini's in their original boxes of issue. Being that I have a

Default Miniature Spanish American War Veteran's Medal

Hello everyone,

I've always been interested in miniature medals, and have recently picked up a few excellent condition Wolf-Brown mini's in their original boxes of issue. Being that I have a thing for miniatures, I was able to come across a vintage SAW vet's miniature for a considerably low price. When it arrives in the mail, I'll post a picture of it. My question is for everyone: How rare are these miniatures (I ask this, because this leads into my next question), and is $60-80 the usual price range that this mini falls into? I'm specifying that range because of the few times I've seen them pop up on ebay, that's the normal range I've seen them at.

Thanks!

Alex

Default Re: Miniature Spanish American War Veteran's Medal

Do you have any pictures yet chap?

From Alex

Default Re: Miniature Spanish American War Veteran's Medal

Here are the pictures front and back...I have it next to the full sized version that I have as a size comparison. The miniature medal is of the more common version that is seen based on the design of the anchor. The full sized medal is a more uncommon version where the anchor isn't overlapped by the lettering or muskets

Miniature Spanish American War Veteran's MedalMiniature Spanish American War Veteran's Medal